Accurate detection of all metallic threat items
- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities
- 60 localization zones: 20 vertical; 3 lateral
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition
The most advanced Security Standards require detection of all ferrous and non-ferrous metal weapons and of those constructed in special non-magnetic alloys. The HI-PE Plus detects firearms and knives of this type, even when they are hidden within body cavities, and accurately indicate the position of the threat, its intensity and its prevalent composition. Inspection personnel thereby acquire thorough knowledge of the metal item and can act, according to procedures, with maximum effectiveness and security.
Most powerful and versatile security features
Up to 50 built-in Security Programs:
- Up to 30 International Standards
- Up to 20 Customizable Levels
Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the HI-PE Plus.
Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own program and save it in internal memory for later use.
Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc. and security level selection.
One unique characteristic of the CEIA metal detectors is the chip-card system, which allows Security Management to set the Security Level quickly, reliably and without having to program the device in any way.
Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability.
High discrimination and throughput
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow
- No need to remove items such as belts, coins, keys, jewelry, watches, wallets, etc.
- Better Discrimination = Shorter Lines and/or Less Staffing
The transit volume magnetic scanning system, invented by CEIA and applied since production of the first zonal Metal Detectors in 1986, allows state-of-the-art detection and discrimination results.
The HI-PE Plus has a very low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Standards requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
New WTMDs IP66 Control Unit
- New integrated design
- Total mechanical compatibility with IP20 (plastic) and IP65 (stainless steel) control units:
- Chip card
- Robust structure through the use of high-performance polymers for the construction of housing
- Waterproof / Dustproof: IP rating IP66 compliant
- Exceptional impact resistance at low and high temperatures and resistance to corrosion from atmospheric agents
- Display made with specific polymer to improve the visibility of the LEDs by increasing the defi nition and clarity
Unique alarm signalling
- High visibility of the control unit and the zone indication independent from the operator position and the installation environment
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds
- 10 Alarm Volume Levels
- Very High Precision Transit Counter
Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The detector provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the vertical and lateral areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
- One touch guided automatic installation (OTS)
- Innovative function assisting the installation through an automatic step-by-step procedure
- Continuous self diagnostics assures monitored performance reliability