- Detects metal and non-metallic threats using active 3D imaging technology
- Processes people efficiently for high throughput flow
- Improves operations with no divesting of common benign items like keys, wallets, cell phones, jackets, etc.
- Delivers Automatic Threat Detection for go/no-go decisions powered by AI and Deep Learning algorithms
- Allows for over-the-air software updates to keep ahead of threats
- Integrates Smart IoT functionality for connectivity to existing security systems (VMS, access control)
- Provides indoor and outdoor coverage enabling standoff detection
- Supports a layered defense strategy
ACTIVE 3D IMAGING TECHNOLOGY AT VIDEO RATE SPEED
- HEXWAVE Active 3D imaging technology captures over 400,000 Voxels (3D volume pixels) enabling accurate detection through rich data and AI technology
- Its video-rate speed allows HEXWAVE to process crowds in real-time through multiple entry points. It detects threats in the form of traditional and improvised weapons, both metallic and non-metallic
ACTIVE THREAT MONITORING
- The system is non-intrusive, protecting the privacy and modesty of those being scanned while offering an unprecedented level of security
- Images and data are used to train AI for Automatic Threat Detection. Images do not have any personal information and provide only information on concealed objects of concern. No images are stored and are not accessible by the security operator
- The operator sees only HEXWAVE’s Go/No-go screen that provides a clear and visible alert.